- Is Our Last Chance To Unrig the System Getting Derailed?
- "Nervous System Manipulation by Electromagnetic Fields Through Monitors" Patent US6506148 B2
- Insiders Leak White House Info to VL
- Miraculous Stories of Nationwide Event Organizers for Pedogate
- Fluoride Free Philadelphia Presents Robert David Steele
Whas11 news reported that a lawsuit was filed Wednesday, and includes sex abuse allegations involving the Louisville Metro Police Youth Explorer Program, according to an attorney for the plaintiff, Metro Council President David Yates. Yates told Whas11 that the lawsuit had been filed Wednesday, but it has been sealed. According to Yates, the lawsuit alleges sex abuse by one former and one current LMPD officer involved in the Youth Explorer Program. According to Neonnettle, the FBI…