- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
Whas11 news reported that a lawsuit was filed Wednesday, and includes sex abuse allegations involving the Louisville Metro Police Youth Explorer Program, according to an attorney for the plaintiff, Metro Council President David Yates. Yates told Whas11 that the lawsuit had been filed Wednesday, but it has been sealed. According to Yates, the lawsuit alleges sex abuse by one former and one current LMPD officer involved in the Youth Explorer Program. According to Neonnettle, the FBI…