- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
It has been decided that Germany will not help ailing lenders, such as Deutsche Bank, says a senior lawmaker in Chancellor, Angela Merkel’s conservative bloc. As Merkel met with European Central Bank chief, Mario Draghi, today, Berlin has already flatly denied it is planning any repeat of the taxpayer-funded bailouts that Germany and other Western countries mounted during the global financial crisis of 2008. The German government view is that Deutsche Bank is “adequately capitalized,” said…