- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
As reported in the NY Times, the IRS is now taking it upon themselves to determine bank accounts as “suspicious” if someone makes a deposit of just under $10,000. Since the IRS regularly tracks accounts (with the help of banks, who report any activity of large amounts) making deposits greater than $10,000… because, that, too is “suspicious” to them. I guess anyone who has any money besides them or their puppeteers is considered suspicious. Banks filed over…