- Israeli Whistleblower Judge: "Israeli Justice System Imprisons Innocent People"!
- Be a Voice Against Inhumane Actions And Conditions Masked As JUSTICE
- Bill Introduced to Federally CRIMINALIZE Criticizing Israel -WHO IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY??
- High-Level Politicians Arrested in HUGE Pedophile Sting
- Help Us Expose Corruption in CPS Nationwide!
As reported in the NY Times, the IRS is now taking it upon themselves to determine bank accounts as “suspicious” if someone makes a deposit of just under $10,000. Since the IRS regularly tracks accounts (with the help of banks, who report any activity of large amounts) making deposits greater than $10,000… because, that, too is “suspicious” to them. I guess anyone who has any money besides them or their puppeteers is considered suspicious. Banks filed over…