- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
Is someone out to get Fox News? Is it “too conservative” for the powers that be?
What is going on with Fox News, and the mounting sexual harassment accusations? The biggest one right now is Bill O’Reilly, Fox News host, who was fired from Fox after mounting accusations of sexual harassment and backlash from network sponsors.
Before that, the former CEO of Fox News, Roger Ailes, resigned after allegations from Gretchen Carlson, Andrea Tantaros, and Megyn Kelly of the same. Tantaros even went on to file additional law suits against Bill O’Reilly and politician Scott Brown.
The latest conservative commentator to be accused of sexual misconduct is host, Sean Hannity, who was accused on the Pat Cambell Show by Debbie Schlussel, who is a frequent guest on Fox News. Schlussel claims that Sean Hannity asked Schlussel to come back to his hotel twice after a book-signing event.
And Just FYI, this has recently come out – a tweet from Glenn Beck, with a letter attached, that seems to strongly link the progressive media watchdog group Media Matters to the Bill O’Reilly smear campaign.
— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) April 19, 2017