- Conspiracy FACT, Weather Modification & Chemtrails Are REAL -You Are NOT Crazy
- 1969 Illuminati Insider Dr Richard Day, Reveals NWO Diabolical Plans For Society
- Dow Plunges 1175 Points on 2/5/2018 (666) After Losing 666 points On Friday
- Deadly Skies - Little Rock, The Ozarks & Dallas Fort Worth - February 2018
- BIG BANKS BUSTED For Gold & Silver Price Manipulation, but a MUCH BIGGER Problem Looms
Candace Marie Claiborne, 60 years old, is facing spending the rest of her life behind bars, as prosecutors warn she is “the first of many” corrupt Clinton-era State Department employees that will be bought to justice by a reinvigorated DOJ, according to Your News Wire. She was was charged in a Washington federal court with obstruction of justice and making false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Claiborne, a U.S. State Department employee, has become the first Clinton-era State Department employee indicted on treason charges, after a federal grand jury indicted her for conspiring to defraud the U.S. government, concealing contact with foreign spies, obstructing an official proceeding, and making false statements to the FBI. It is reported by many that she used her extensive contacts with Chinese intelligence agents to live lavishly with her thousands of dollars in gifts as she used a pay-for-play scheme, much like the Clinton Foundation operated for the Clinton family for years.
In addition to cash payments, Chinese spies provided Claiborne with vacations, an apartment, Apple electronics, and tuition to a Chinese fashion school, according to the indictment. Suggesting she learned tricks from Hillary Clinton, her former boss, Claiborne allegedly told co-conspirators to delete all emails and evidence after getting caught.
According to Reuters Claiborne appeared before a magistrate judge with her lawyer, David Bos, but both declined to speak to reporters. Claiborne will remain confined to house arrest until an April 18 preliminary hearing.