- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
Hundreds of internal documents from various groups that are run by prominent billionaire, George Soros, were leaked online Saturday after hackers infiltrated the groups.
The 2,576 files were released by DCLeaks, a website which claims to be launched by the American hacktivists who respect and appreciate freedom of speech, human rights and government of the people. The documents are from multiple departments of Soros’ organizations, predominately from his organization called Open Society Foundations.
The 2,576 files, totaling 1.51 GB in total include the following file types:
- 1,413 PDF
- 550 Docx
- 225 Doc
- 98 XLSX
- 37 XLS
- 20 PPT
The Soros subdomain is also broken down by the following sections:
- USA – 967 files, 559MB
- Europe – 651 files, 425MB
- Eurasia – 224 files, 86.9MB
- Asia – 26 files, 26.0 MB
- Latin America – 84 files, 7.57 MB
- Africa – 85 files, 38.1mb
- World Bank – 42 files, 219 MB
- President’s Office – 365 files, 114MB
- SOUK – 81 files, 42.4 MB
The data itself contains a vast range of internal documents which includes scans and copies of funding reports, funding agreements, contracts and other similar internal documents. There are also image files and rich text files, as well.
The documents range in date from 2008 to 2016.