- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
“I’m so upset about Orlando and what went down,” Stern said on his show Wednesday. “But I can’t believe these people would come out afterward and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public. It’s f—-ing mind-blowing to me.”
Stern continued his monologue by saying –
“Now, let’s say I walked up literally to a sheep herd, and they know that every night the wolves pick off a couple of them,” Stern said. “What if I went up to the sheep and I said, ‘You wanna have a shot at the wolves? I’m gonna give you a pistol. You can actually even the playing field with these wolves whose fangs are out — you could shoot them and save your family.'”
Stern then admitted he was against violence and classified himself as one of the sheep saying “I couldn’t hurt a fly”. But there are such terrible monsters in our world”
Continuing he said
Stern concluded by saying
He’s not for “taking away people’s rights,” adding he thinks “the answer doesn’t lie in taking away any kind of ability of the sheep to protect themselves from the wolves. I wish it was that simple.”
While I don’t always agree with Mr. Stern’s crude radio personality shenanigans – he got this one right. Good job, Howard.