- Proof Pedogate is WORLDWIDE
- Let An Expert Get You Out of the Rat Race And Keep the IRS OUT of Your Earnings!
- Illuminati Whistleblower Tells Of Harrowing Life in Real Pedogate
- Israeli Whistleblower Judge: "Israeli Justice System Imprisons Innocent People"!
- Be a Voice Against Inhumane Actions And Conditions Masked As JUSTICE
Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)
The attached document below is a supposed document that was leaked by Iran which outlines the Nuclear deal between the United States and Iran. I’m hesitant to comprehensively comment on this subject mainly because of my skepticism of the validity of said document.
Regardless of what the deal genuinely outlines, there’s 3 main questions the thinking mind should ask:
- Why are we giving Iran 150 billion dollars that we don’t have?
- Historically speaking, Can Iran be trusted and if not, what do you suppose they will do with the money?
- Why was the releasing of the hostages not part of the deal?
Also, what’s not being talked about is how the president has not given Congress a key side agreement between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). This side agreement could in essence trump and nullify the JCPOA’s attempt to keep WMA’s in the hands of the Iranians. See the agreements below:
JCPOA – is an international agreement on the nuclear program of Iran signed in Vienna on 14 July 2015 between Iran, theP5+1 (the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council—China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States—plus Germany),[a] and the European Union.
Under the agreement, Iran agreed to eliminate its stockpile of medium-enriched uranium, cut its stockpile of low-enriched uranium by 98%, and reduce by about two-thirds the number of its centrifuges for at least fifteen years. For the next fifteen years, Iran will only enrich uranium up to 3.67%. Iran also agreed not to build any new uranium-enriching or heavy-water facilities over the same period. Uranium-enrichment activities will be limited to a single facility using first-generation centrifuges for ten years. Other facilities will be converted to avoid proliferation risks. To monitor and verify Iran’s compliance with the agreement, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will have regular access to all Iranian nuclear facilities. The agreement provides that in return for verifiably abiding by its commitments, Iran will receive relief from U.S., European Union, and United Nations Security Council nuclear-related sanctions.
Below is the PDF JCPOA Document