- SRA Survivor's Amazing Story
- EARLYBIRD! Hear Exclusive Sonia Poulton Interview Kaya Jones
- Why Your Body NEEDS Cannabidiol (CBD) - POWERFUL Message By Joe Saxby of Healthy Place Botanicals
- Retired Therapist Describes How SRA's Become Multiple Personalities
- PROOF Agencies Sell Babies - Caught On Tape!!
As with meditation, I am a newbie at Yoga. It blends well into my life, beliefs and direction I am going, so I’m super excited to learn more about it every day. Lately, (and I won’t admit it’s because I’m getting older) my back and neck has been very stiff and it seems like my bones creak and crack a lot more than they did in the past. However, since I’ve started doing yoga, I really can tell a difference. Since I’m a beginner, I will post beginner information, and as I learn more and get more familiar with all that is involved with yoga, I will include you on my journey.
The Upward Dog has really helped me to stretch my back out. If anyone else has a stiff back, or just wants a starting place, here is a great video that shows some beginner poses.
For more great information on beginner Yoga poses, go HERE